Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Summer Fresh

When I think of summer the island girl inside gets SO  happy!

It's finally here and I can't wait for what it will bring! For those of you who have been keeping up with my blog since I've started you  have noticed that I haven't written one in a while!
Where have I been?!

That's a good question and one that I even question myself! I have been extremely extremely busy!
I graduated college last month and now have a Bachelors of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies! yay! It was not easy by any means.  I was swamped with student teaching, studying and keeping up with my family and friends. Throughout this time I wanted so badly to continue to share with you my journey and my love of products and fashion! As the summer begins and I have more time to dedicate you will be seeing more from me with my favorite summer products, fashion and must haves! I can't wait to get back in the grind and catch up with you!

 Thank you so much for your love and support!!!


XOXO -Bianca


Questions? Email me or comment below any time 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment