Sunday, October 25, 2015

Let's Go! #makeupmonday



After a long eventful weekend I always find that it hard for me to go back to my normal weekly routine.
 Don't get me wrong I love what I do and enjoy the schedule that I have right now. Currently, I am in my last semester of college. It still amazes me how fast time has flown by. It seems like yesterday that I attended my first day of my freshman year of college. Since I've been in school I have not only learned so much about my profession but, about life in general. One thing that hasn't changed throughout the years is my love for makeup and fashion. Today I'm giving you some tips on how to look fabulous in the mornings with a small amount of time to get ready!
 My first tip on saving time in the morning is to use only a few simple products. Foundation, one shadow, liner, mascara and bronzer! These products are really all you need to give your face a fresh look. The night before your busy morning apply moisturizer this will allow you to skip primer on your skin. Foundation should only take a couple of minutes to apply, make sure you blend your foundation very well. Use one eye shadow and save the false lashes for a more glam look. Don't stress about the perfect winged liner. If you're a liner girl try a mini wing and only line midway on your lid. Instead of using all of the contour shades to contour your face use one bronzer and apply a little bit more in areas that you would want to feature. You'll see, using these quick tips will help you save time in the morning but still allow you to look amazing!

-btbeaute ❤️
 
 


1 comment: