Thursday, October 8, 2015

Collab with Kathia Giselle

 KATHIA GISELLE 



These days it's so hard to come by such real and genuine people that share the same passions in life that you do. I'm so thankful and blessed to know someone who is so extremely talented and real! Katia Giselle is a DFW professional makeup artist who attended and graduated from Make-Up-Designory (MUD) School in Los Angles California. Yesterday, I had the honor of collaborating with her and, I absolutely LOVED the way she did my makeup! She uses techniques that I have never seen before and her skills allow her to complement your natural features so that you look like the best version of yourself! I didn't want to take my makeup off because I've never so beaute (beautiful)! She's so amazing! Look how gorg my eyes look! See why I wanted to keep my makeup on?

If you are interested in getting your makeup done by Kathia for your next special event I will have her information where you can contact her down below. She is simply the best of the best!!! 





Check out her website:www.muakat.com and follow her instagram page:@kathiagisellemua 

No comments:

Post a Comment