Monday, October 12, 2015

Makeup Monday

   MAKEUP MONDAY 

Last week I received a comment on my ig page asking for making tips! 
 Thank you Alyssa for the comment!:) 

I've decided from now on every Monday I will write about a helpful makeup tip that will help you look even more polished! 

Here goes! 




So my first tip that I want to talk about is how to make your skin look flawless! Your skin is the most important feature on your face. The first step to your makeup looking amazing is having a good skin care routine. Every morning (and night)  I wash my face with Philosophy's Purity Cleanser. I love this cleanser because it is super gentle on the skin, it never breaks me out, it doesn't have a strong smell and it removes all of the makeup off of my skin. After cleansing my skin, I use Arbonne's Calm Moisturizer. I love this moisturizer because it leaves my skin feeling super soft and smooth. Having  soft and smooth skin really makes a huge difference when applying foundation. 




*Before applying liquid foundation apply a primer to your skin. This will help the foundation stay on longer and provide a perfect smooth base for the foundation.  
I highly recommend the makeup primer from Arbonne. Definitely a fav of mine! 

Now its foundation time! I use the Arbonne Perfecting Liquid Foundation in she shade natural beige.
You can apply this foundation with your fingers but I would recommend using a beauty blender or any kind of foundation brush. (I use the Tarte foundation brush). 

I hope you enjoyed this Makeup Monday Tip! If you have any suggestions please leave a comment on my blog or Instagram page! 

Have fun! XOXO -Btbeaute






2 comments:

  1. Great tips, Bianca! I'll have to check out that cleanser!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kelli! I love it, and I've been using it for over 4 years!

    ReplyDelete