Friday, October 9, 2015

Fall hair❤️

Fall is here and I've finally changed my hair! 

I love changing my hair at the start of  every season. I'm a little behind this year but I've finally found time to get my hair done!  My natural hair color is an ash brown and as a baby my hair looked like a dirty blonde. Last year, I went through a phase of wanting to be a "bold blonde" and I must say blondes have more fun! And every other hair color 😉
Last year's hair 



This year I've decided to change it up again and go for a warm natural chocolatey brown color! I'm so loving it so much!!!
My hair stylist is the bomb btw! 


This year's hair! 

I love that my hair stylist gets exactly what I want everytime I see her! 

4 quick tips to getting the color you want: 

1. Find a hair stylist who totally gets your style. If you're on the hunt for a good stylist check out their looks before you pay them a visit. Check to see if they have a Facebook or Instagram page with photos of their work. 

2. Be realistic! If you are a dark brunette and want to become a blonde in one hair appointment it may not look the way you want it too. Instead, ask for highlights to break up the brown and help you get ready for the full blonde look. 

3. Picture perfect! Every appointment I go to I always show my stylist photos of the hair color I'm looking for! I never expect the color to look exactly the same but pretty similar. Sometimes describing what you want isn't enough so always show pictures to your stylist! 

4. Make it last! To keep your hair color looking the best longer, do not wash your hair everyday! I know some of you may was your hair every day but if you just got a beautiful color done, I'd suggest washing it every other day! If you wash your hair everyday your hair color will fade so much faster and you might not  love the look so much over time. 




1 comment:

  1. Your hair is beautiful, Bianca! Really full and the color always looks great. I don't dye my hair, but I still wash it every other day. Second day hair is always better!

    ReplyDelete