Tuesday, October 6, 2015

My Top 3 Fave Makeup Brands


                                                              Cant Live Without 


Tarte: Pucker up! I love Tarte  Cosmetics because all of their products are natural and feel so good on. My favorite product by far is the Amazonian clay foundation. This foundation is thick, creamy and provides full coverage. The foundation has SPF 15 so you won't have to worry about applying sunblock to your face. If you're interested in buying this foundation I would recommend purchasing it on the QVC website where it is same amount as the retail price but it includes the foundation brush. The foundation brush alone is $34. That's $73 value for $39. YAY!!! The link to this deal will be down below! 








http://www.qvc.com/tarte-Amazonian-Clay-Full-Coverage-Foundation-SPF-15-wBrush.product.A216501.html?sc=A216501-Targeted&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-6-_-A216501&catentryImage=http://images.qvc.com/is/image/a/01/a216501.001?$uslarge$



Anastasia Beverly Hills: Omg! I love this brand so much! From the eye shadow palette's to the contour kits I get so excited trying out new products from ABH. I am such a fan of how pigmented all of eyeshadows are! I have so many good things to say about this brand I could go on and on! My favorite product is the contour kit! It makes contouring easy and effortless! Try it you'll love it! 




Elf: Every time I say the name it reminds me of Christmas! Elf is one of my favorite brands simply because it is so economical and their products are actually really good! Some makeup brands can be so expensive it takes the fun out of buying new products. Elf's liquid eyeliner and natural lashes are my fav! The liquid liner lasts me several months and has a deep black color which make the eyes pop. I recently tried the natural lash collection (false lashes) and fell in love with how well the lashes blend in with mine! Next time you're at Target check out this brand! 




2 comments:

  1. Love this, Bianca! I've got to try the Tarte foundation. I've been wanting to find a good one so maybe I'll start with that :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll love it! I used it on you, on your wedding day! :) let me know what you think!

      Delete