Monday, October 5, 2015

Being You

                                                                   Being You 

Today is my very first  blog post! Welcome and thank you for stopping by, my name is Bianca better know as btbeaute! For as long as I can remember I've always been interested in all things beauty! I started wearing fake eyelashes at the age of 3 ( for dance recitals) and wore makeup on a daily basis at the age of 11. I loved makeup because if ever I was sad or in a funk it would lift my spirits, the same thing applied with fashion. I can instantly feel better just by wearing my favorite pair of heels or a t-shirt. Fashion and beauty doesn't have to be a correct formula it's what you make it. I want to show you how fun it is to find your own fashion and enjoy the little things in life because you're a beaute! A beauty and you deserve to be happy! Get inspired and enjoy your life! And always be you! 

XOXO -Btbeaute  

No comments:

Post a Comment